This year, we will host the 5th Business Day, focused on facilitating networking for CxOs and taking the pulse of the market.
What are we going to do?
- 10:00 am - 10:30 am Presentations
- 10:30 am - 11:00 am We meet - Who are you? in 1 minute
- 11:00 am - 1:00 pm Internationalization of Software companies
- 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm Presentation of survey results - Companies that work with Drupal
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm Proposal of themes for the Open Space
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm Time to eat together
- 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm OpenSpace
- 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm Retrospective and feedback
Group dynamics: In this space we will encourage to meet each other, break the ice, and create an environment conducive to networking.
Business Panel: Who are you? What are you looking for? Prepare your business cards because you will have a panel to present your company.
Talk / Workshop Internationalization: Pablo Gómez from Oftex will share in this talk the principles of internationalization focused on software companies.
Survey results: We will show the data obtained from the survey. We hope that they serve for reflection and propose topics that we later discuss in the OpenSpace.
We're going to play! Yes, we're going to play, share, and learn while we will enjoy the event. We will use a game to work together about different relevant topics in our company day to day: team management, communication, cooperation.
Open Space: Based on everyone's feedback, the group will divide in smaller ones to discuss specific topics.
How can I participate?
If you are Gold or Silver sponsor then it is already included. If not, once tickets are available at the homepage, go and buy one. Prior to the event we will send you an email asking you about your expectations so we can make the best event possible.
Friday the 25th, May, starting at 10AM.
Same venue than DrupalCamp Spain.
If you have any doubts, send as an email at networking [at] drupal [dot] es.